With all I've had to do the past month, my reviews and blogging have taken it on the chin. So it is with much humilty that I accept this award from my friend Leah at Amused by Books:
I haven't been very prolific lately -- and with spring break and a 10 day road trip with my family looming -- I'm not sure March will be much better. But I will try my darndest to live up to this honor!
Here are the rules to passing along this award:
A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive... keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)
Here is who I am passing the Prolific Blogger Award on to. Please check out these fabulous bloggers! I'm bucking the trend and only passing along to 3 -- I value quality over quantity:
1. Amanda at A Bookshelf Monstrosity
2. Katy at A Few More Pages
3. Lesley at A Life in Books
Thank you again Leah! I'm glad I didn't have to buy a dress for this ceremony!