This is a popular Facebook question making the rounds...thought I would share...
Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you for better or for worse. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Tag 15 friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what books my friends choose.
1. Gone With The Wind (because Rhett and Scarlet totally trump Bella and Edward)
2. Like Water for Chocolate (this was my 1st DC book group book)
3. The Shipping News (this was the 1st book I picked for my DC book group –
they nearly hung me up on a spike it was so bad. Everyone hated it).
4. Harry Potter 1-7 (I wish I had time to read them all over again)
5. The Kite Runner (the only book I nearly stayed up all night reading)
6. Jane Eyre
7. The Life of Pi (because my book groupies can’t go a single meeting without mentioning
this book in some context!)
8. To Kill a Mockingbird (Scout and Atticus will never grow old).
9. The Hiding Place (because I wish I had faith like Corrie Ten Boom).
10. Water for Elephants (I absolutely HATED this book!!!!)
11. The Book Thief (I don’t weep while reading, but this book left me sobbing in a Drs office!)
12. Romeo and Juliet (yes, it’s a play, but it was the 1st Shakespeare I read in 8th grade)
13. A Tale of Two Cities (the only Dickens I’ve ever read)
14. Katharine Graham: Personal History (an amazing biography).
15. Book of Mormon