1. That driving 60mph on country roads is REALLY slow compared to 75mph on the interstate.
2. That “people watching” at amusement parks is VERY entertaining (and slightly scary!).
3. That my kids will fight, even when they are having a good time.
4. That Marriott mattresses ROCK and I’m trying to find out if they are for sale retail.
5. That after a musical called “Noah”, I wasn’t expecting to be called “to revival” at the curtain call.
6. That when your three year old presses the “emergency stop” button at Build-A-Bear it ceases ALL operation and requires 3 employees to re-start after a VERY long time.
7. That the water temperature at the time of the sinking of the Titanic was 28degrees, while the air temperature was 31 degrees – try keeping your hand in a tub of water that cold for more that 45 seconds! Ouch!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
8. The joy of DiGiorno frozen pizzas and hotels with ovens.
9. That a certain city, in the Ozarks of Missouri, known for its “entertainment” is really quite bizarre.
10. That $1 McDonalds ice cream sundaes are perfect at midnight.