I didn't think I was a big biography/memoir reader, I was surprised at what I came up with!
I no particular order:
- Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes
- The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom
- The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
- Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster
- The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan
- Bad Mother by Ayelet Waldman
- Gastronomical Me by MFK Fisher
- Out of Africa and Shadows on the Grass by Isak Dinesen
- My Life in France by Julia Child (thanks to Jayna for the reminder, I ADORED this book!!!)
Do you have a top 10 list? Are you a big memoir/biography reader?